It’s 7 pm on a Sunday evening… I have spent most of the day trying to find an appropriate USB port for the LOFI stove.
Actually, that isn’t quite true. I’ve spent most of the day trying to problem-solve an issue within the assembly of the stove. Some of the internal parts were fouling with each other when they fitted together, not by much, not even by enough that most people would ever know.
It had been stopping me from committing to getting tooling made up, and it had been stopping me from knowing which direction to move in with a couple of major design commitments.
By returning to studying data sheets, and with a deeper understanding of the problem…
I think I’m finally there.